The G Africa CEO Coordinator is responsible for assisting the CEO Supervisor in the management of all CEOs and relevant processed involved in their successful tour operation from start to finish. This includes management of all admin related to CEOs, and all aspects of their performance management. The CEO Coordinator will act as a role model and mentor to the CEOs they work with.
- Assist in managing and performing all CEO administrative tasks as required, this includes but is not limited to payroll, accounts process, rostering and schedules, implementation of incentive programs and local awards programs, and managing correspondence from CEOs
- Maintaining CEO records including contracts, benefits, profile updates and up to date first aid qualifications and updating route guides, trip and welcome notes
- Support the CEO Management with the implementation of CEO incentive programs, local awards programs and monitor and regularly contribute to the CEO forum discussions, CEO engagement, recruiting and training CEOs and promoting growth in the region.
- Read the CEO comments section on passenger evaluations and make suggestions and provide input.
- Ensure timely submission of all aspects of tours in Polaris, checking and supervising money request dailies, cash flow, post trip e-mails and general trip expenses.
- Working with CEOs to ensure they take responsibility of their own trips expenses and documents.
- Responsible for compiling pre-trip documents for the CEOs and assisting the CEO Manager in pre and post-trip report and debrief of CEOs.
- Apply and plan for Work Permits and Visas ie. Namibian Work Permits.
- Coordinate and assist in ground support for logistical issues during trips and on trip emergencies and assist with critical incident management as requested by CEO Supervisor.
- Contribute to special projects, such as gathering and organizing photos for internal and external use; developing manuals and other CEO resources.
- Any other tasks as requested by CEO Supervisor and Tour Ops Manager.
- Assist CEOs in getting all necessary information for trips.
- Provide CEO practical field support when needed or requested by CEO Supervisor.
- Assist the CEO Supervisor to manage the operational aspect re new and existing Planeterra projects and the updating of CEOs and Cape Base on these projects’ operations.
- Supervise cleaning of vehicles and gear and packing of vehicles on occasion when needed.
- Assist the Tour Operations Manager with capturing of invoices as needed relevant to Tour Operations for special projects.
- Weekend work as required by role (will be made up with time in lieu)
- Carry Regional emergency phone as of rotation schedule
- 1+ years of service at G Adventures is Preferred.
- Experience as a CEO, driver and/or guide in Africa.
- Previous travel experience and a passion for the region/industry and people
- Highly developed communication skills (verbal and written) with strong administration and organisational skill
- Ability to manage a crisis and take responsibility for the safety of others.
- Customer service oriented with solid teamwork abilities.
- Sound computer skills, with excellent knowledge of Excel and Polaris.
- Ability to recognizing the demands of deadlines and schedules in work.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on day-to-day operations whilst achieving operational excellence.
- Able to understand the needs of both a CEO and G Adventures as a business
- Ability to work legally in South Africa and travel as required by role
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
**QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN SOUTH AFRICA***
G Adventures is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations. Apply for this position