Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, Morocco, the Operations Coordinator serves the needs of G Adventures’ customers-both internally and externally.
This role is responsible for processing and confirming all reservations throughout a G Adventures’ tour, enabling a successful trip for our CEOs (Tour leaders) and passengers.
- Administer all aspects of a trip’s required reservations, modifications and cancellations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate all significant trip details to vendors, suppliers, CEOs and other relevant individuals in preparation for a trip.
- Monitor department email accounts as requested, actioning emails according to priority.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Accurate validation of trip budgets.
- Actioning questions from GCO’s (Inside Sales department) concerning trips.
- Develop a thorough understanding of and capability in all Department administrational roles and tasks in order to provide holidays/sick cover.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Operations Manager.
- Contribute to the company performance and culture by fully embracing the G Adventures Core Values and promoting a positive and enthusiastic working environment.
- Carry the Operations Emergency Phone on a rotational basis
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Assist the Regional Operations Manager in day-to-day coordination, and management of business operational activities.
- Handle all of the region's finances including processing of CEO expenses in a timely, and efficient manner
- Help prepare for and assist with the CEO recruitment, trainings, and provide the CEOs with the needed support
- Liaise with our supplier, build and maintain an efficient and strong work relationship
- At least 1 year in the Tourism industry
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and the desire to be part of a close-knit and effective team
- Exceptional English written and oral communication
- Advanced organisational, time management and problem solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and general computer skills
- Ability to adapt to an environment that is subject to constant change
- Solid knowledge of the Travel industry and geography of the region
- An understanding and commitment to customer service
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
**QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN MOROCCO***
G Adventures is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations. Apply for this position